Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Big Bang



I'm picking up the camera, plus continuing my deviantart fervour, while I still have the time. Meanwhile, I'm searching for a much more portable bag to contain my camera, so that I don't always have to think twice about bringing the baby out, and hence miss out on a lot of photo opportunities.

"The major puts his arm around Hilde.
"Do you hear the mysterious play of the waves?"
"Yes, we must get the boat in the water tomorrow."
"But do you hear the strange whispering of the wind? Look how the aspen winds are trembling."
"The planet is alive, you know..."
"You wrote that there was something between the lines."
"I did?"
"Perhaps there is something between the lines in this garden too."
"Nature is full of enigmas, but we are talking about stars in the sky."
"Soon there will be stars on the water.""


A beautiful excerpt from Sophie's World, the book I finally finished. Have picked up The Great Gatsby, and have enjoyed the first chapter. Must be a good book.

No comments: