Saturday, May 10, 2008

So what happens tomorrow?



The Iron Man was ass-kicking good, and the boy toys were delicious. You see, the other day, Rushan, Zhi Hui and me were talking about the leading man Robert Downey Jr and I remembered someone comparing him to George Clooney, always the sexiest man alive. Now, I would totally hesitate to make that comparison, though my sis was constantly swooning that his eyes are charming. Yet, I would have to admit that Downey Jr. still can work his charms, and coupled with all that big machines and cute robots, I declare Iron Man the best hero flick since I don't know when.

It sure makes up for the lack of good movies this month, except The Accuracy of Death which I would be catching pretty soon. With pretty boy Takeshi Kaneshiro, the ratings doesn't matter.

Anyway, I'm getting to be deviantly active, and this's what I mean:

http://effendi-x.deviantart.com/gallery/

No comments: