Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Disco Disco Good Good



It's fortunate I didn't enjoy Zohan that much, otherwise I would be really embarassed to admit it. Most of the movie is slapstick humour, and it would be ok if it was in small doses. But, they literally just brought it on! LOL. Sometimes I cringed in my seat, with all the lewd jokes and all the "banging" and grinding. Can't stand such a movie lah.

But if you're a fan of these movies, then you should catch it. Otherwise maybe just watch it at home, with a player or some downloading site. Well, at least you can choose "stop" whenever you feel like it. And that, I guarantee, will be real soon.

Still, I love the accent. Haha. I like how Zohan pronounces "Israelis" and "Palestinians". Googoo.

Though maybe if there was a movie like "You don't mess with Manmohan" about the President of India, ah, maybe I'd like that more. Politics...mmmm...

P.S: It's so windy out there, I hope it's one of those "nice to sleep" nights.

No comments: