Friday, June 20, 2008

Sucking STARS



It's not unusual now if you dial Jiamin's number, and she answers with that voice higher than a SOPRANO would have. Yes, it's TIME again, for the battle with STARS. Honestly, this is the first time I truly feel that it sucks big time. Because, other times, I'm usually quite lucky with the stars. Anyway, Jiamin really turns to screaming and shrieking when it comes to this, you sometimes wonder where did her voice go? Is this really Jiamin? And her questions come one after another, one after another, non-stop. No lah, i'm exaggerating.

But it's time-out now, at least for me. The timetable looks ok for someone who stays in hall, since I could use the breaks. But, yes, it's a five-day week, as usual.

I cross my fingers, hoping that I can get the foreign policy module when the time comes.

No comments: