Friday, September 19, 2008

Back with a vengeance



One week in exchange for another week. :)

I've worked hard all week, and even though this week won't be all that smooth and easy either, with more mid-terms coming, I've decided to slack off a little and enjoy some "myself" time.

Paparazzi will be here in a week, and we're a little worried bout the money not coming in, though the general perception by the committee is that we're selling good. I have no idea what's wrong. But I'm tallying the money tomorrow, to make sure nothing's wrong. Today...rest.

In a week, I've decided on a few programmes. A short trip to the Picturehouse, maybe an afternoon touring the Biennale, and maybe some shopping in town with mum. Don't try to date me already because one week is really short. And all these are on top of schoolwork and paparazzi. I'm trying to balance work and play, because it always works better for me this way. Though play is not entirely play, because Picturehouse and Biennale cleans your soul and shopping is therapy. It's all in the spirit of self-improvement. :)

I'm excited about sorting out photos and images for the new satellite thingie Junfeng gave me as a retirement gift too. I like to do brainless stuff. Keep me occupied when the thing up there's not working that well.

Something more serious: The US economy is getting worrying. You wonder how long this will continue. Another Great Depression, we all hope not. But, it sure looks like the beginning of something huge. What a year it has been.

Anyway, I'm hooked on Prolific once again. I picked up something new too: random acting. Someone give me the Star Awards.

Loving myself,
:):):)Ah Moon

No comments: