Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The M word

Something's wrong with the 'M' for my keyboard. Like I have to press really hard. And it's so disturbing. Firstly, it ruins the fun of Prolific. Because now i have to constantly check if i got my words right, since there's something cranky with the 'M'.

And obviously i took great pains to type the first paragraph, coz there're numerous 'M's.

Ok, to sidetrack, I went for my first movie in dunno how many weeks. Madagascar (MOVE IT MOVE IT!). It made me realise the enormous chunk in me that's so kiddy and childish, because i totally guffawed at all the 'funny' jokes. And i cried lah. So typical of me. Then there was this little boy beside me, who went 'NOT FUNNY NOT FUNNY NOT FUNNY' at his younger brother everytime he laughed at some joke. OMG, like is he a kid or not? Honestly, Singaporean kids are getting so matured at such a young age, they think they're so old enough for a better movie. URGH. URGH. URGH.

Ok, trust me to get angry over that. Tomorrow is 'Topshop voucher day' (at least that's what i'm going to call it) and i'm tremendously excited. Also, I need a opaque black stockings, a black skirt, shorts and something to keep me warm for Taiwan. I need more accessories too. But, of course, I'm not getting all of that at one go tomorrow.

Coming back to the main track, I should just type like this. s oon is so pissed that the on her keyboard is so not working.

No, i shouldn't give in.

I'm going to type 'M's like they're running out of stock.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUCKING MMMMMMMMMMMMMAD

No comments: