Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New year's coming, but it won't stop raining



I went gallivanting at Chinatown yesterday with my Mum and Dad, and was delighted that my camera could finally see the light of day. We walked up and down Pagoda Street and Temple Street, visited Sri Mariamman Temple and the Dragon Relic Tooth Temple, climbed up Ann Siang Hill and had delicious chicken rice at Maxwell Food Centre. Also, this uncle selling magic ice popsicles offered me a free chocolate flavoured one because I snapped a photo of him and went forward to talk to him. A few minutes for a free ice popsicle. Like 卖笑 like that loh.


Our trekking trip to Southern Ridges has been postponed to tomorrow because of the rain. Very disappointing. And i have to go back to hall for a FOC meeting tonight, which technically means 4 hours on the train to and fro again. :(

I'll post more photos on deviantart and Facebook once I'm done editing.

No comments: