Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mug of Warm Water


I woke up terrible today, feeling I could get more sleep. But, I just couldn't get back to Dreamland. Had to drag myself grudgingly out of bed, feeling half asleep. Though I can't pinpoint the exact reasons for the drowsiness. Don't worry, it's not a hangover, I don't drink.

I stared at the computer screen, and it seemed like ages before the Internet connection came on. I kept taking in mouthfuls of warm water, for that throat that must have sung itself dry after yesterday's singing session.

It was dreadful when I saw too many emails in the inbox (like 36) but I heaved a sigh of relief when they're all facebook spams. There is work to do, like doing up our Fright Night proposal, and planning my Taiwan trip itinerary. Now, i stare in disgust at that grey bar which refuses to turn red on the Internet page that says "Gossip Girl". The connection at home is really slow. I contemplated whether it would be better if I was back in hall. But, then, I thought 'no'. This groggy me would feel totally worse off back in the hall room.

Though the pipagao at home tastes bad.

Luckily it's reunification tonight with dear roomie and neighbours. Like finally man.

I wished my dark eye rings would go away,
Moon

No comments: