Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Birthday Gift with Additional Wafu Sauce



Me and Ms Lai have been great friends for "use all the fingers also cannot count" years and we kinda got bored of getting gifts for each other. Our Orchard venture ended up with her treating me to Jap food and me getting two tank tops for her. We both agreed that mutual gift exchanges help save money, give us the illusion of not having to pay any money and that we both like the idea, hence we're going to stick to this every year. :)

But, she got disgusted with me and my sesame ice cream. Well, you see, long long time ago, we made a bet. She betted with one sesame ice cream that my "hair-growing" attempt won't endure and I swore she said she was going to eat one with me if my hair got long. Now it's long, and she's not honouring her word!!!Because she thinks the colour of sesame is like tar. And i say sesame is my favourite flavour for an ice-cream.



She had Mango with sorbet and I had sesame with red bean. Hence, she concluded that my choice was very "ah pek" and her choice was "modern". Gosh, and I'd say "ah pek" is the new word for "indie" and "unique", yeah?

Anyway, the highlights of the day had to do with boys. She was goggling this cute guy that I didn't see at Depression@Far East, and she kept gushing that that guy was "her type" "her type" lol. Then, we ventured to Heeren and saw another cute NewUrbanMale. Ah, this one was cute, also "her type" "her type".

Oops, i'm sorry, those weren't the highlights. The highlight was that she embarassed herself by getting on the wrong escalator because she got too busy looking at the NewUrbanMale, and he must have noticed. Damn LOL.

By the way, Ms Lai said this over dinner "黄伟曼,你越来越mean了!" and it was all because of all the balding heads in the world. 我会mean meh?

No comments: