Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dreams and Reality



I dreamt of the old you,
and it reminded me
of how long it has been since
since I don't know when

Then I realised,
I do not know how to remember you
do not know how to remember the you you are now

Maybe vaguely,
vaguely.

---
I went to the gym without Ms Lai today, since she is overseas. It was quite mundane, and I especially hated the rowing machine, because it made the 10 minutes seem like forever. I tried singing as I worked out, and it actually helps pass time, though it's not easy. And i went easy on myself, since I've not fully recovered.

So excited, it's Seow's birthday tomorrow. Don't forget your red rose! :)

Anyway, above is a sketch I drew using my sister's pen. It's surprisingly good for sketching. A bit inspired by Sex and the City, which I'm totally looking forward to.

Meanwhile, nobody wants me for I.J. I shall watch it myself then. BOO.

No comments: