Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Money or No Money?



When I was young, I remembered I aspired to earn quite a lot of money. I expected myself to bring home maybe at least 4000 bucks a month, maybe as a doctor or as something really big. I thought just 2000 bucks might be really little. But, I don't recall what happened to this dream of mine. Though I'm not upset about it.

It seemed that at some point in my life, I found my own dream. And it didn't really matter if I earn that much. It would really hurt if I was earning a lot, but wasn't enjoying any bit of my job or my life. But, well, no one says no to money. Still hoping that they'll decide that they should pay poor journalists a little more. Haha.

And I'm still hanging on to the dream of setting up a fashion boutique, sit there and see pretty ladies with pretty clothes.

Nowadays, I really enjoy long bus rides. Alone. I plug on my radio and listen to The Muttons crack jokes. I look out of the window and see the bus pass passerbys. Sometimes, it's easy to find joy. :)

No comments: