Sunday, June 1, 2008

Reunions



Ah hua, Wan Ying and me were supposed to go museum-hopping today. But, it ended up that International Museum Day was over, oops, and almost all photography exhibitions "closed shop" yesterday. Hence, we went to the World Book Fair instead. It was an unusual outing because we ended up eating chips, yogurt and walking aimlessly looking for Wallet Shop. LOL. The chips part was really weird. We each bought one packet and just exchanged chips while walking. Haha.

Also, yesterday was 13/05's gathering, and almost half the class was there, some I last met maybe like 1 year ago. Yep, been a long time, and it was a nice get-together, albeit me not enjoying Mahjong and Bridge. Me, Kanghua and Wanying were just chatting by the side. I was amused by how Ow could amuse himself by just sitting there, not talking, and watching the others play. Ha. Steamboat dinner was fine, since I don't take many of the steamboat ingredients. Kept going for the corns and tofus. Wootx.

And another realisation, I love writing for The Great Escape more than for any other blogs I've written. Which is GREAT.

No comments: