Thursday, June 5, 2008

Phantom of the Past



It's kind of funny actually. That I lost my ezlink card, because I haven't lost it since Secondary school I think. I was at Somerset MRT, and I find no card in the Guess, and Ms Lai had to wait for me on the other side, when I fumbled through stuff in my too-small bag, trying to look for the card.

In the past, I would freak out big time, but this time, I was quite calm and collected. I walked to the ticketing machine, and discovered there was only two 50 bucks in the wallet. Well, obviously, SMRT looks down on rich people, coz the machine treats 50 bucks as rejects. Ms Lai only has 10 bucks, and apparently the machine only loves 2 bucks and 5 bucks. Luckily, there was good ol' 7eleven, and I got some small change. But damnit, I haven't seen a single ticket since don't know when. I've decided to keep it. No thanks for the refund.

I can still remember vividly the look of disbelief when I asked the bus uncle how much I had to pay for 4 stops. Guess he must have missed that question a lot since hardly anybody will ask that question anymore, unless you've lost a card like me.

Yet, it's funny because I realised I always lose my card when I'm with Ms Lai. Or to put it in a better way, everytime I lose my card, I'm with Ms Lai. LOL

Anyway, on a side note, Sex and the City was LOL too. Great laughs. It was so typical me that I found the most touching part to be the part when Carrie's assistant aka Jennifer Hudson receives a true blue Louis Vuitton bag from her. Imagine the euphoria!!!!I nearly teared. Hee. Maybe I should be a personal assistant, it sounds like fun too. Doing sai gang, which is love.

Finally, fashion in the show was hits and misses. But some were really good, like this white dress that Carrie was wearing.:)

No comments: