Thursday, July 24, 2008

Changes



Ahah. That's my new phone, although it's still lying in the package, since I'll be using the Sony Ericsson one for camp. It seems like changing phones has become a routine. I used to get really hyped up because of a new phone. But, now, buying a new phone is less exciting than getting my dream shoes from Charles and Keith. LOL. I've been eyeing this pair for ages, now I finally have it in my hands, or on my feet, to be accurate. :)

Senior's camp is over, and FOC is coming soon. About Senior's Camp, the turnout wasn't that fantastic, and I enjoyed myself more talking to Ying Ying on day 1 as compared to Day 2's beach games. I was never a big fan of beach games. But there were lots of hilarious laughter that was very infectious. I hope FOC will be even better. Also did filming for the JCRC video yesterday. The MatthewandFionne scene ahahahaha. Laughed a lot again.

Anyway, something beside the point. I realised I'm not a very calm person. I always picture in my mind how I would react or how I would speak in different circumstances. But turns out I always can't do it. Is is merely a problem of ill discipline? Or am I just not up to it?

P.S: I hate my English nowadays, maybe because I've been reading too much Chinese.

No comments: