Sunday, July 13, 2008

Too Little Too Late



The Singapore Theatre Festival is coming and I'm eager to catch 'Own Time Own Target', a homegrown play about NS life. This time round, it's helmed by our own coursemate, Alfian and another guy I'm not too familiar with. The plays look promising and I'd like to support the festival. Anyone wants to catch the play? I'm planning 23rd August, Sat's evening show. 30 bucks, but there's another 15% discount if I'm not wrong.

WKWSCIFOC is finally over. It was a little bit fun, yet a little bit tiring. I quite like my role as a lunatic little girl in ugly pjs, though I'm enormously glad that all the email shit is over. LOL. Luckily for hall foc, I'm an OGL, not a programmer.

Anyway, yesterday, the whole family walked to Downtown's Ehub for dinner at New York New York. We planned to try bowling, but the waiting list was a OMG 100 plus. We forgot about it and went to play some arcade games instead. We were quite looking forward to the bowling, but it was still a lovely night. It has been so long since the last time the family went out together.

Photos:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for the publicity! More details on OTOT are here. Hope you'll be able to make it!