Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Adventures and Inadequacies

The adventures part:

The past week has been full of activities. I keep reiterating that I'm now committed to my OG. There are so many hall events and I'm up to my neck attending all these ad-hoc activities. There's another one on Friday, the Food Trail. Though I'm seriously having fun. But all the catching-up on work is so not fun lah.

It is true that people thrives on gossip. My life now revolves around updates updates and more updates. It is intriguing how the lives of others continuously amazes. So drama, so exciting!

The Inadequacies part:

The lessons are really more challenging this semester. Prof Ho asked me for my opinion on the Russian-Georgian conflict today and although he was rather satisfied with my take on the issue, I felt that I was totally blabbering nonsense I've taken off the papers. And actually the Prof Quah's photoshoot made me realise how badly I need to improve on my photography skills. I really have no idea how to communicate with a model when it comes to posed portraits. It might be due to my background of event photography, but there's no excuses. Argh.

My mood keeps fluctuating, though I get really 'high' in the night when all the neighbours get together. LOL.

No comments: