Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Love school



I'm happier with school. That's a conclusion I came up with, like today.

I'm more organised and there's a sense of purpose in everything I do. I know how the timetable goes, what I should be doing at whatever timing. I eat regular meals and I have breakfast. :)

Anyway, I'm trying to be a miser now. I've decided to be more prudent coz I reckon I need to save more. I'm limiting myself to a certain amount of money per day. But, gosh, it's damn hard. I've gone over today's limit already. Like so fast! Who knows a few pens and boxes of tissue papers cost so much?!?!?

The picture above is an overdue picture from the KFC under the Stars gathering we had last last week. Soo much fun. We're still having a bit of fun until more stress kicks in. And 010 has been MIA for many days le...boo.

P.S: I nearly swallowed a xiao xiao qiang yesterday. eucks.

No comments: