Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wake me up when September ends



Hello world,

It has been a hectic weekend, because I chose to make it so. I went to interview this unknown guy at Starbucks Tampines yesterday and it felt like a match-making session. But I got my interview, so the rest don't really matter. I was trying to sip up all I have left in the tall cup of java chip frappucino so that I can make a quick exit. It feels weird to sit with someone you hardly know. But, before you start thinking he's some kind of pervert or weirdo, I reassure you that he's an ok guy. Though he's still a stranger.

I went to cover the Jam event, and halfway through, it started raining. I thank myself for wearing hardy sandals instead of nice shoes, plus a warm cardigan. And I was actually grateful because rain meant that there was a good angle to the story. Quasimodo totally rocked the crowd and they deserved to be the champion. I didn't mind the booming music from the stereos because I actually quite like jam concerts. In the rain, well, that's something special.

I was on my way to the gym today when I met Jinquan and Kelvin. I've been seeing a lot of old friends lately (saw Angel yesterday at Cine). We went to the gym together :) so I wasn't alone. Though gym is more of a solitary affair. Sweat actually made me feel more alive. I love exercise, when I'm in the mood.

Also, I'm actually going to Taiwan for INSTEP!!!!I can imagine the shopping, eating and of course I hope, great friends!!!

September has been quite a good month for now. But gosh, the mid-terms are coming. I don't want to remind you, neither do I want to remind myself. I foresee busy days.

I'm really going to dream until Sep ends,
Moon

No comments: