Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Suitcase Story




See, it's a suitcase story. But, believe it or not, it wasn't done on purpose to match the theme of The Great Escape. It's just pure coincidence. Guess what, I finally caught The Darjeeling Limited on DVD.

It's hard to pay attention to the story's plot when these suitcases lying around really captivates. They're of all shapes and sizes, and shit man, they're all limited design pieces from Louis Vuitton. I read this somewhere in Time some time ago. The interior looks really intricate too, it's as if they paid attention to every single detail. I'm thoroughly impressed.

It's a quirky and eccentric story and I liked Adrien Brody's character best. But, I don't know why. Anyway, they are really weird brothers who get up to really weird stuff. But then, everybody's weird, aren't we?

I'd remember the line: "We have not located us yet."

But, it's still kinda dry lah. Though i'd always choose a quirky film over any other blockbuster.

By the way, I got tired of the rest of the series, so I started on a new one. Not entirely new, but Gossip Girl looks hot and would suffice for the moment. The guy Dan Humphrey in the show is hot stuff.

Til' then, you know you love me.

XOXO
Another Gossip Girl

No comments: