Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fash Bash Victim



Instead of remaining cooped in my little hall room, I decided to venture out for some fresh air in the city area. Yet, the MRTs were so packed with the foreign workers in Jurong apparently delighted about their Hari Raya holiday. Flocks of them everywhere. It made it difficult getting on the MRT.

My destination was Fash Bash@SAM, and I had a great time there, though I missed out on the SWAGBAGS. Though I can't wear vintage dresses (usually because of the length), I found great buys like cool shirts. I saw stylish belts, cool accesories and cute bags too, but I didn't want to spend too much. In the end, I bought three whopping shirts. God. There were Granny's Day Out, Bianca, as well as the Swirl girls among the stalls. And I thought I saw the Wottoncool blogger at the changing room area too.

The bad thing was: I sat on a really small pool of water on the MRT seat on my way back. Now I know why the seat was empty in the first place. :(

No comments: